Tuesday, December 16, 2014

New obidome designs!

Finally!
Something fun to share with you.
Here's my new obidome styles that  worked on over the past few months:


Here I've got a bunny rabbit, pine cones, mushroom, snow capped mountain and a cute little leaf.
Also you may have noticed that I'm still in my metallic phase but also dark brown and white colours just suit so many of the new designs.
There's a few other designs coming soon.
I'm very pleased at how they all turned out, I am in love with the little gold leaf ( will have to make one for myself!) and the pine cones look amazing in the bronze colour and in the "snow covered" version ( does it actually look like snow on a pine cone? I wasn't sure it would turn out right...) 

All the obidome pictured above will be available in my Etsy store Kofuji Kimono very soon!

No comments: