Saturday, November 10, 2012

Kamogawa odori uploads and random YJA finds.

I still have that massive pile to odori programs to scan and upload....
I had forgotten about them as I've been trying to sell lots of stuff lately so my craft/kimono room is so un organised as there's stuff everywhere to be photographed/description written etc so I really haven't had a chance to do the odori programs.
But today I uploaded all the Kamogawa odori I had ready:

 1978

 1979


   1979
 1980

 1981

 1982


Here is the Kamogawa folder of my Flickr if you wish to view any of these.

I browse YJA nearly every day. Its a bit sad but its a habit that I haven't shaken from when I was seriously intensely collection odori programs and maiko things.
Although I use it now for finding lolita clothing I still search for maiko and kimono things.
So here's some interesting goodies I found:


These are still pretty cheap at the moment. Given that I think that's Momotaro in there these would date from around the Taisho era, on ebay you would buy each individually for $30 (or more or less depending if the seller who their stuff) 
All really pretty, if I had found these even a few months ago I would buy them.


No idea what this magazine is actually called.... but I do actually own this so you can see the scans on my Flickr if you wanted to know what it contained before buying.


More Taisho postcards. Again, I'm kinda tempted to buy these but I probably won't.
Still very cheap at the moment, with 3 days to go. I've seen auctions like this before where they might end at 8,000 yen or more.

Well that's all for now :)

No comments: