Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Maiko postcards from 2009

This set of postcards are from the 2009 Kyo odori programme of the Miyagawacho district, which is my favourite.


So here is the set of postcards
And here is the 2009 Kyo odori








It's really nice to see the colour version of the maiko photos.

In other, terribly exciting news:
I sold the kurotomesode and 2 piece yukata obi from last week's ebay listing, yay!
I think they're going to a good home in Melbourne :) and its nice to know there's some more people in Australia that wear kimono, spreading the love!

I made a caramel slice topped with chocolate today because I had the-most-amazing caramel slice a few weeks ago and have been addicted to them ever since.
I wasn't too happy with the one I made, the base didn't work, the caramel didn't taste right and didn't set and the chocolate topping was too thick :(
Oh well...

No comments: